Friday, September 25, 2009

friday.

Hey there interwebz world.

I don't think anybody even reads my stuff, sooooo I haven't posted in a few days.

I started reading for my last licensing exams to be an adviser...the life & health insurance licenses...super exciting. Anyway, it's beyond boring but it shouldn't take much more than a week and after that I will finally (after 5+ months) be a financial adviser and I'll be able to start making some money which will feel fantastic once that happens. After 18 years of school and 4 years of college, it will certainly be nice to see hard work turn into dollar signs. Being able to support myself someday, and having the money to do what I want to and to treat myself for working hard will feel .... I don't even know to be honest, but I certainly hope it will feel as good as I imagine it will.

Anyway, the evening here went.... predictably so. Yes, predictably so you could say. I shall leave it at that. So I'm going to put in a little more time with this material, and then probably relax and go to the gym nice and early. Thank god for the gym by the way, I think I would have lost my mind years ago had it not been for the ability to go and work out and blow off countless volumes of steam. Some people play sports, some people knit, some people draw, some people do drugs, some people go ride a bike, some sit around and eat, but I enjoy lifting weights.

That's enough rambling for now, have a lovely weekend mystery readers/followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment